Welcome to our most common tax questions. Please contact us or call 952.440.6500 to ask any tax question not on this list.

A. For many of you, if this is your primary residence it will not be taxable. Check with one of our Tax Preparers to find out if you fall into this category.
A. No, if you claim your child as a dependent on your tax return, your child cannot claim themselves on their tax return.
A. We have a guideline sheet available for this. Please contact us and we will be happy to mail or email one to you.


I am pleased to recommend Speiker Company and their services. I am extremely impressed with their response time and “get it done” attitude. They have proven to my team to have a high level of professionalism and best prices for the services they have to offer.

Bookmark and Share